Regular Maintenance Plan: £13.75/month
Regular Dental Examinations (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical Examination
- Assessment of gum condition
- Examination of muscles of head, neck , lymph glands for signs of swelling, Jaw joints
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically appropriate
Regular Hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale and Polish
- Periodontal Advice and simple treatment
- Preventative advice to reduce decay and gum disease
- 15% discount on any further treatment costs.
Emergencies and dental pain with any initial treatment required carried out at the practice.
- Couples: £27.00 / month
- Over 65s: £12.50 / month
Periodontal Plan: £19.50/month
As the plan above but tailored to patients with greater needs in order to maintain gum health. We will provide four hygienist appointments/ year with the hygienist
- Couples: £37.60 / month
- Over 65s: £18.30 / month
Worldwide dental emergency assistance scheme
Whilst a member of the dental plan, should you suffer a dental trauma, a dental emergency or be diagnosed with oral cancer you will be eligible to make a request for assistance from the worldwide dental emergency assistance scheme.
You will also have 24hours access to a worldwide dental emergency helpline.
Please refer to the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme handbook for full details, this can be located at the practice reception area.