Regular Maintenance Plan: £11.25/month
Regular Dental Examinations (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical Examination
- Assessment of gum condition
- Examination of muscles of head, neck , lymph glands for signs of swelling, Jaw joints
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically appropriate
Regular Hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale and Polish
- Periodontal Advice and simple treatment
- Preventative advice to reduce decay and gum disease
- 15% discount on any further treatment costs.
Emergencies and dental pain with any initial treatment required carried out at the practice.
- Worldwide Emergency Insurance if you are more than 20 miles away and can’t get back to see us.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of accidental damage to your teeth.
- Emergency Out of Hours Insurance should you need a dentist out of hours anywhere in the world.
- Mouth Cancer Insurance to protect against the costs of treatment for Mouth Cancer.
- Hospital Cash Benefit should you need to stay overnight in hospital under the care of an oral consultant or maxillo-facial surgeon.
- Couples: £21.50 / month
- Over 65s: £9.25 / month
Periodontal Plan: £15.50/month
As the plan above but tailored to patients with greater needs in order to maintain gum health. We will provide four hygienist appointments/ year with the hygienist
- Couples: £30.00 / month
- Over 65s: £13.50 / month