The effects of tooth loss are great and it can lead to a lack of confidence which affects everyday life. Dental Implants are the next best thing to natural teeth and can be used to replace a single lost tooth or a whole mouth of missing teeth. They last longer and provide greater function and support than either bridges or dentures.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial root made of titanium which is securely placed into the jaw to serve as an anchor for a replacement tooth. A crown is secured over the dental implant, matching the colour and contours of the surrounding teeth. The bone grows around the root so the implant becomes integrated into the bone structure and very secure.
Dental Implants look, feel and function just like natural teeth so no-one will know the difference.
It is important to have healthy gums and sufficient bone to support an implant root, so we are careful to assess whether implants are a suitable option for you, but even if you don’t have enough bone there are techniques to increase the volume of bone in your mouth if you need it.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
- They look, feel and function like natural teeth
- They are strong and long lasting
- They do not involve any other teeth
- You avoid the embarrassment of loose dentures
- Restore your chewing ability with confidence
Why choose us for your Dental Implant Treatment?
- We treat patients from all over South Wales
- We have advanced formal training in implant skills and use techniques known for their innovation and reliability.
- Much shorter Implant Procedures (typically only 12-16 weeks)
- We use the latest and most advanced equipment
- We offer comprehensive planning to ensure the ideal treatment to suit your needs and budget
- We offer sedation for your complete comfort
Looking for Dental Implants in South Wales?
Wyndham House Dental practice have caring considerate implant surgeons you are looking for. Please contact us for further details or to book your consultation.